Choose Health has announced it is expanding its product line to offer private label at-home
blood tests with access to the company’s proprietary results platform. Partnering with private
physicians, clinics and health & wellness firms within the US provides a platform to offer
affordable at-home blood testing to more people within the US
Unlike other at-home blood test providers, Choose Health has created a seamless, multi-
channel branded experience. Private label branding is added to:
● Product packaging and inserts
● Instructions for use
● Online results platform interface
● Virtual customer intake form
● Client emails (if applicable)
All redirect links will also go to the retailer’s website and meeting schedulers. The entire process
is designed so that end customers only interact with the private label’s brand.
Choose Health’s white label partners can choose from 28+ biomarkers to create customized
test panels that are highly relevant to service or product offerings while providing valuable
feedback to end users.
Everything that’s needed for reliable at-home blood testing is included in Choose Health’s white-
label service. Each at-home blood test kit includes:
● Lab test supplies
● Inbound and outbound shipping
● Unlimited access to a branded result tracking app
● Physicians requisition processing
● 24/7 customer service
Choose Health uses dried blood spot (DBS) testing technology. DBS tests are beneficial for the
provider and end-user because they are:
● More affordable.
● More stable compared to whole blood testing.
● Less invasive than venipuncture/whole blood.
● Kits do not expire.
“Finger prick testing provides powerful information with just a few drops of blood. We’re excited
to offer white label at-home blood tests that produce accurate results on par with serum and
whole blood analysis.” Matthew McDermott, Msc, Head of Research & Development at Choose
Choose Health isn’t just providing easier access to white label at-home blood tests. Opening up
their HIPAA-compliant tracking platform allows test takers to access actionable information that
they can track over time.
The customized results dashboard features:
● Personalized video with overview of results.
● Insights with results for each biomarker.
● Recommendations on how to improve biomarkers.
Beyond providing data, the test results platform also gives private label companies:
● New communication channel with clients.
● Data for developing highly targeted marketing campaigns.
● Outlet for building brand awareness and loyalty.
● Opportunity for repeat sales by encouraging customers to retest and track data.
● Overall, better customer experience.
Using private label at-home blood tests from Choose Health isn’t limited to professionals with
specialty practices. They can be resold in-store or online by any of the following:
● Private Practitioners
● Wellness Clinics
● Med Spas
● Weight Loss Facilities
● Clinical Trial Companies
● Supplement Providers
At-home testing is expected to be a $2 billion industry by 2025. Choose Health is positioned to
be the test provider of choice for any private label company that wishes to greatly increase its
revenue potential as the use of at-home blood testing expands.